Our Hopkins Royal Rumble Tournament is Feb. 27-28.
Parent Volunteers make our Hopkins Royal Rumble a success. Each parent/guardian of a player will be assigned a shift during the tournament.
IMPORTANT: Volunteers must check-in at the Site Director desk (at the location they are assigned to work) 5 minutes before their shift starts and at the end of their shift. Failure to do so may result in a forfeiture of your deposit.
What to know about the upcoming Royal Rumble:
1. Even though our event does not have spectators this year, we still will require help to conduct the tournament safely.
2. Job Assignments will be either:
3. We have fewer players this year, and so will need to ask for additional assistance. If you are able, please let us know you are willing to pick up extra shifts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Volunteer Shifts are mandatory. For each player, two volunteer shifts are assigned. If you have two players in the league, you will have four volunteer shifts assigned. Head Coaches are exempt from Volunteer Shifts. Assistant Coaches are assigned shifts. Board members are not assigned shifts, but have Tournament responsibilities both days.
5. We understand that some conflicts in timing may exist. In those instances, we ask you to FIND YOUR OWN SWAP with another family. Please email the detail of any swaps to email@example.com by Friday 2/25 at Noon.
6. Failure to complete your shifts will result in the cashing of your volunteer check. We hate to do this, and frankly - we need the help. So please plan to work your scheduled time slot and location.
7. ALL VOLUNTEERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES and follow all HRBBA Safety Protocols. No exceptions, no medical exceptions allowed by Hopkins Facilities.
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO TO MAKE THIS TOURNAMENT SUCCESSFUL.