Our 2023 Hopkins Royal Rumble Tournament is Jan. 14-15.
Parent Volunteers make our Hopkins Royal Rumble a success. Each family of a player will be assigned a shift during the tournament.
IMPORTANT: Volunteers MUST check in at the Site Director's desk (at the location they are assigned to work) 5 minutes before their shift starts and at the end of their shift. A spreadsheet will be at the desk for you to sign your name to confirm that you completed your shift. Please do not forget to sign in and out. Failure to do so may result in a forfeiture of your deposit.
What to know about the upcoming Royal Rumble:
1. Most families received two shift per player. It is listed in the name of the Parent/Guardian #1 who Registered the player in SportsEngine at the beginning of the year. HOWEVER - the family is responsible for one family member 18+ staffing that shift, regardless of the parent listed.
2. Check in at the Site Director's Table prior to your shift for instructions and to make sure your shift is recorded.
3. We understand that some conflicts in timing may exist. In those instances, we ask you to FIND YOUR OWN SWAP with another family. Please email the detail of any swaps to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 1/6 at Noon.
4. Shifts are mandatory to fulfill the HRBBA requirement. Failure of your family to complete your shift will result in the cashing of your $200 volunteer check. We hate to do this, and frankly - we need the help at the tournament. So please plan to work your scheduled time slot and location or reach out to Amanda Kriz.
5. You may be reassigned depending on the site director's needs.
Job Assignments will be either:
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO TO MAKE THIS TOURNAMENT SUCCESSFUL.